Monday, May 6, 2024

Waffle Flower Postage Collage Plus Rub-ons from Many Companies


I am still making cards with Waffle Flower's Postage Collage die because I truly believe it is my favorite way to take an OK background to amazing in just seconds. I love my rub on transfers from many companies but forget to use them. The two cards above were made with 49 and Market rub on transfers and then cut with the Postage Collage die. I like to add the rub-ons by simply running through my die cutting machine for even easy pressure and then cutting with the die. Sometimes I have the rub-on images run off the sides and glue that on and raise the center piece like on the green card on the left. But simply gluing the postage collage piece to layers looks lovely too.


Hero Arts has some beautiful Hero Transfers and I used white sympathy images and pansies from them on these two cards. And below is one I made with Prima rub-on transfers and inked with purple ink before raising the center piece.


I just can't stop playing with the Waffle Flower Postage Collage die. I just purchased a new Altenew Press Plate called Floral Engravings and decided to cut it out with this unique die after running the press plate through my BetterPress. 


For a different look, I raised the outline piece and glued the center piece down after inking both with blue ink. I love how the inked flowers continue from the sides through to the center images. 

I am entering the last card in the Feminine challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: