Monday, May 20, 2024

Crealies Easiest Ever Never Ending Cards!

Have you ever made a never ending card from scratch and after all the measuring, scoring and cutting wondered if you would ever make one again? That was me until I tried the new Never Ending die set from Crealies and the never ending card base part was made in just a minute or two! I designed three different never ending cards in just minutes for my newest video here. Here is a collage of the four views of the card I make step by step in the video:


And here are pictures of the love and holiday versions of the never ending cards I also share:



It is best to watch the video to see how the cards fold and fold for four different never ending views. 

The new release with these dies is available on the Crealies website here and in the USA at the Frantic Stamper website here. 

No comments: