Monday, May 27, 2024

Give the Gift of Spring Flower Seeds with Vintage Napkins


Do you love vintage looking cards with patterned paper but not so much the cost of the designer paper? In my newest video here I share how to get the look for just pennies and how to make an easy shaker card with real flower seeds for a springtime gift! This is the card I make step by step in the video:


The patterned paper on the front is made for just pennies with a pretty napkin and I show the easiest way to attach napkins to cream cardstock and add some ink for the vintage look. In a 3 x 5 resealable bag is a packet of flower seeds which can be removed by my friend to plant in her garden! I was inspired by a card by Frenchie to make a flower seed gift card but put my own spin on it to make it even easier to make. 


Here is another vintage looking shaker card I made with a napkin and shared in the new video. The Shaker Dots in this card are new from Kat Scrappiness and they move really well in the shaker well. 

To see more cards and an easy way to make shaker cards with real flower seeds, watch the new video here. 

No comments: