Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Fabulous Foiling (or not) with Flutter Flys



I fell in love with a card by Carol Hintermeier made with Picket Fence Studios Flutter Fly Toner Card Fronts and Layering Fauna Butterfly die so of course had to purchase both. I had a play with them for my newest video here and share 9 different cards. The toner sheets with different butterfly patterns can be foiled and most of my cards are, but this is one of the cards where the background was not foiled. I brushed on blue ink on the card front and pink and yellow on the die cut butterfly. 


After foiling the toner sheet with a rainbow foil I simply used some dies to make easy lovely cards. This one features strips created with Taylored Expressions Easy Strips dies. The sentiment die on both the above cards is from a set from Hunkydory. The card below has a sentiment die from Penny Black:


One more card shows simply a Picket Fence Studio Fabulous Foiled toner butterfly sheet with Twinkling Pink foil from Gina K Designs and an inked embossed card front:


No comments: