Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wax Seals and Embossed Die Cuts - You Have Never Seen 3D Like This!


I have never seen 3D wax seals and the new shaped 3D Emboss and Cut Folders from Spellbinders are different than any others on the market! I love the whimsical mushrooms on the Mushroom From Me To You 3D Emboss and Cut set and the Forest Mushrooms 3D Wax Seal Stamp matches it! This square column fun fold card with copper highlighted and embossed mushrooms is just one of the cards I shared in my new video here. I added the copper color on the blue embossed front shape with Stamperia's Martian Copper Metallic Pigment. The oval wax seal was create with Spellbinders Coral Must Have Wax Bead Mix. 


I created the embossed shapes on this card with gold shimmer cardstock and the mushroom 3D cut and emboss folder. And of course the 3D mushroom wax seal is the focal point. I don't put wax seals on my envelopes but do love to use them as embellishments. This card is a Majestic M fun fold and here is the inside of the card standing up for display:


I embossed each of the peach pieces on each fold with the Mushrooms From Me To You 3D Emboss and Cut Folder and another diamonds Spellbinders 3D embossing folder.

I had great fun playing with the new Spellbinders 3D Cut and Emboss Folders and Wax Seals and hope my cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: