Monday, August 5, 2024

Crealies Layered Sentiment Dies So Many Ways

As a cardmaker, I almost always add sentiments to all the cards I make. I love sentiment dies with shadows and in the newest release at Crealies there were dozens of new sentiment dies released in four different languages! I played with some fun folds and a new technique to find lots of ways to feature all these new Texto Positivo dies for my new video here.

 

Here is the card I made in the video step by step. As I show, the texture on the front flap is created by wrinkling parchment paper and adding to cardstock with white glue emphasizing the wrinkles deliberately. I added Annelies’ favorite slogan “miles of smiles” and some smiley faces created with Crealies charm and face dies. I also added more layered sentiments to the inside of the card:

 


Above is a smaller version of the front flap card with more of the textured wrinkled background and French wishes for happy holidays.

I played with some 4 and 8 piece puzzle slider cards because the many folds offer plenty of places to add the new sentiments. I did not teach how to do the folds in the video, but did share templates you could grab if you watch the video. The first card is a 4 piece puzzle card with some adorable Crealies animals:

 

And here are two versions of the 8 piece puzzle cards with lots of the new Texto Positivo layered sentiments:


Did you notice how the scenery flows from each piece of the puzzle? They are not at all hard to do once you see the cards and the template.

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website here OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website here.







No comments: