Friday, August 2, 2024

Leaves and More Leaves on Many Cards


Leaves are beautiful whether green as they are now and brilliant reds, oranges and yellow as they are so briefly in the fall. I just had a play with some new press plates, embossing folders and dies and am sharing the finished cards here. I am loving my Spellbinders press plates because they can be pressed with ink in the Betterpress System or foiled in the Glimmer System so there are many ways to use the same products. I just got the Spellbinders Autumn Leaves Press Plates with matching dies and made these cards with it. 


I had a play with Simon Hurley's glitter Astro Pastes and tried it on an embossed mirror card and then added some sponged embossed leaves cut and embossed with a set from Stampin' up. All of the rest of these leaves cards were made with that SU hybrid embossing folder that also cuts:




No comments: