Wednesday, July 31, 2024

More You Cards and a Do Over

Can I be honest and say I did not like the card I made in my new video? I like the 6 others I shared but the one I made step by step was not a favorite. So I tore it apart and came up with this one:


I put these 4 colors on the YOU together after finding the color combo on Pinterest, but then I put it on a bright pink background and that did not work. I like this better and did add some flowers from the same die set so all the pieces have been christened. 

I share many other cards in the new video and especially love the ones that I made with the inlay die cut technique combined with a bit of eclipse. Here is the one I showed how to make in the video:


Recognize "that paper"? I only used one layer of the die and raised it up on a fun foam shadow. "Thinking of" with their shadow was cut with a die from Simon Hurley and Spellbinders. Here are two more card made with die cut inlay of the one die:


I needed a special birthday card and a thank you card and after making them, kept playing as idea after idea came. I easily made 7 cards with this one die set in one day and could have kept going! I hope you will check out the video and maybe try some of the ideas yourself!

No comments: