Monday, July 1, 2024

Crealies Playing Cards and Pop up Guy's Celebrations

My family and I love to play cards together so the new playing cards dies sets from Crealies are perfect for upcoming guy’s celebrations! Here is the surprise I created for one grandson:


And this is the pop up card I created in my new video for my grandson who is turning 18 this summer:


I show in the new video how I created that pop up card and here is another pop up card I created for my husband for Father’s Day:

 


The new Give a Gift Card Shirt Man die set is perfect for giving a gift card for any special occasion.

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website here on the Crealies website here OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website in the United States at theFrantic Stamper website here.

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: