Thursday, July 25, 2024

Spellbinders Handmade Holidays Many Ways


Spellbinders has released so many awesome collections in July and helped me to get a great start on my Christmas card making! I made the card above with the lovely Delivering Joy Sleigh Die Set over an embossed candy cane background (embossing folder also from Spellbinders.) The foiled sentiment is from another press plate and matching die from Spellbinders.


The gorgeous roses press plate with matching stencil set is called Winter Rose Background BetterPress Plate, but I didn't make any holiday or winter cards with it. I thought it would make a beautiful wedding card and a lovely Best Wishes card in purples like below:


I cut out the center and added color to just that part with the layering stencils included in this set. Both foiled sentiments on these cards are from the Spellbinders BetterPress New Beginnings Timeless Sentiments set. 


One easy way to use Spellbinders BetterPress Plates is to simply run it through the BetterPress system without any ink and it letterpresses it for a subtle embossed look. I fussy cut some of white foiled roses and added some leaves die cut with a Spellbinders die out of foiled black cardstock. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful array of card designs!