Monday, July 22, 2024

Easy Pop Up Piano Card with Karen Burniston Dies


I am a huge fan of Karen Burniston's pop up dies but will admit that some of them take more time and effort than others. I love to make an easy pop up card like these that are sure to impress the birthday boy or girl, and I show how easy these are to make in my new video here. 


The newest release by Karen Burniston included two add on die sets for the Lorna Label Pop Up die and as I show here they can be used with or without the pop up die. But of course the real magic happens when the card is opened:


It is much easier to see the pop up motion in the video of course but here is a side view showing the Piano Pop Up attached to the Lorna Label Pop Up with the famous song "Happy Birthday To You". I chose a side view even though there are some shadows so you can see how the two pop up pieces attach. I show step by step how to do that in the new video. 

One of the hardest parts of cardmaking for me is to pick out different color combinations that look good together. But now it is easy because I have Sarah Renae Clark's Color Box and I chose this color combo for the piano pop up card I made step by step in the video:




I had great fun playing with the new pop up dies from Karen Burniston and hope my cards will encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try1

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic piano music cards! Great fun!