Friday, July 26, 2024

Pinkfresh Studios Twist Pattern Press Plate Cards


I am having great fun playing with my press plates in the Glimmer Machine from Spellbinders. I love a product that can be used several different ways and all my press plates can also be foiled! I also love press plates that are not flowers and could not resist the Twist Pattern Press Plate with its matching die from Pinkfresh Studios. I did combine it with their Honeysuckle press plate on the Best Wishes card but most of the time I admit I wish there were more non-flower press plates on the market. On the first card I simply foiled the Twist Pattern Press Plate for a subtle pretty background. On the second card I ran the Twist Pattern Press Plate through my BetterPress with no ink to create the blue embossed background. I also foiled  the twist pattern with rainbow foil and cut out with the matching die also from Pinkfresh Studios. I raised that twist pattern with foam adhesive strips and moved it over slightly for a double twist pattern.


Here are two more ways to create with this Twist Pattern Press Plate- attach a 2nd foiled pattern in the opposite direction and inlay some pieces in different colors. The foiled and die cut sentiments you see here are from a new press plate set from LDRS Creative. 

No comments: