Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Spellbinders Color Mix Joy Holiday Cards


Joy is my favorite holiday word but I love to share joy all year round with handmade cards. The Christmas in July releases like Spellbinders Home For The Holidays remind us that it is never too early to start making Christmas cards so we are not stressed in December to get them done. My two cards today were made with the new Color Mix Joy Press Plates from Spellbinders. The registration plates allow us to change colors for each letter, and I chose two shades of blue and green for the O to make it into a wreath. The stitched snowflake is from Spellbinders Stitched Christmas Sweater set and I used another Spellbinders die set to cut the shaped card and card front.


I chose traditional Christmas colors for my second joy card and added a Happy Holidays pressed and cut out with the new Sending Joy Holiday Words set from Spellbinders.

Two more cards for my holiday card stash made easily and beautifully with the new Home For The Holidays collection from Spellbinders!

No comments: