Monday, July 8, 2024

Square Column Fun Folds with the Brilliance of Foil


I get very excited about new fun folds and new products, and my new video here combines both of those on all the cards I share. In a recent make and take I learned how to make a Square Column fun fold card and all my cards are in that format and also feature foiled toner printed designs. 

I made the card on the right in the new video showing how to foil a toner card front from Deco Foil and then do a 2nd generation foiling with colored toner sheets from Pink and Main. The card on the left features the same Lavish Lace Toner Card Front from Deco Foil with rainbow foil. Both cards have foiled sentiments and butterflies from Pink and Main's Amazing Butterflies Foilables Cut Ups.

Here is a template on how to make the Square Column Fun Fold card as I show step by step in the video:




Foilables are toner printed designs and I bought the Buffalo Plaid Foilable and the gorgeous Waterfall Teal Cheer Foil from Pink and Main in their booth at Simon Says Create. Of course they are also available on their website here. I share also the three ways we can now do a 2nd generation of foiling  - the traditional Black Toner Sheets as I used to create the Buffalo Plaid with the black on the right side of the card above; white toner sheets from Pink and Main or white Poly-Glaze Sheets from Gina K Designs; and colored toner sheets from Pink and Main such as these here.

Here are a couple more of the cards I share in the video:



Can you tell I love this new to me and easy to make fun fold? The square column can be on the right or the left and the card folds flat to fit in an A2 envelope. I made the top one of these two with new Vintage Flourish Poly Glaze Foiling Sheets from Gina K Designs, and the bottom one with a pretty toner card from from Unity and Deco Foil. 

To see all these cards and how easy they are to make with all these awesome foiling products, watch the new video here. 

No comments: