Monday, July 29, 2024

Concord & 9th You and You and You Seven Ways!


I love a die set that can be used in many different ways and the new Everything About You die set from Concord & 9th stretches my creativity and crafty dollars! In my newest video here, I share seven different cards and ways to create with this unique die set. 


There are 3 different layers of "you" and a shadow layer and on this card I used all 4 plus some of the sprig dies in a fall colored card for a dear friend. Celebrate is a die from Karen Burniston and "friend" was cut with a die from Gina K Designs.  Another way to create a card is to use layer one on the card front and layer 2 and 3 behind it:


The stamped sentiment is from the matching Everything About You stamp set also from Concord & 9th. I added a little texture to the background with a cover die from Alex Syberia Designs.


Another awesome way to use this die set is to make a shaker with it using only one of the You dies along with the shadow die. 

In my new video here, I show seven different cards and many different layering options. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: