Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Same Press Plate Hot Foiled for Two Different Seasons

I love products that can be used in many different ways and stretch our crafty dollars! Of course all Spellbinders Press Plates can be pressed with or without ink in our BetterPress systems and hot foiled in our Glimmer or Hot Foil Systems. And these two cards show the same press plate can be foiled for two different seasons using different colors:


I just purchased Spellbinders Sprinkled Confetti Press Plate and foiled it with white foil for a snowy background on this Christmas card. But here it is for fall with just some different colors:


I love the Autumn Leaves Press Plate from Spellbinders and their matching dies, and these gold leaves were made with the 2nd generation foiling of some gold Speckled Aura foiled leaves made with my solid hot foiling plate from Pinkfresh Studios. The confetti background and sentiment were also hot foiled with gold foil and I love how this card turned out! 

Since the plate is supposed to be confetti I think the next one I make will be with rainbow foil. Many ways to use the same BetterPress/Hot Foil plate- love it!

No comments: