Monday, October 14, 2024

Crealies Never Ending Tree Cards In Minutes

Have you ever tried to make a never ending tree card following a scoring and cutting template and it wasn’t fun because it took a very long time to make? Or you saw one that just looked to intimidating to even try? In my new video I show how to make an interactive never  ending tree card in just minutes using a new Crealies die. Here is a couple looks at the card I made in the new video

 


 I have added a flap to write a message on the card above. Here is another never ending tree card I made so easily with this die set:

Both of these cards also feature the new Crealies Cozy Christmas two sided patterned paper which is perfect for holiday cards but has many papers that can be used all year. Sometimes the person receiving a never ending card have a hard time figuring out how to get the card folding and folding for the fun interactive movement. I added some arrows from the Paperclip Arrow die set to help get them started.

I wondered what else I could do with this die set and made this card with a scene on the front following Mandy’s instructions in the introductory video on the Crealies You-Tube channel:

 

The die set makes a pretty Christmas tree so I made this Christmas ornament by adding designer paper and gluing down some of the folds:

 

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.



No comments: