Saturday, October 5, 2024

Many More Cards from SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking Virtual Classes

In yesterday's blogpost I shared many many cards and details on the 4 day virtual classes I took last weekend and today I am sharing the rest. I am not done yet and can watch the videos over and over and make more anytime. I wanted to share now because NOW IS THE TIME to sign up for next spring's online event and here is a link for all the details. The box we receive of supplies and the classes taught by the nationally known instructors is worth every penny and much more than the cost!




Pink & Main taught us how to make 3 different shakers and gave us the plaid paper, 3 sets of dies, stamps and the shaker cover which I will be playing with some more soon!




Stamps of Life has so many awesome pop up die sets and we received the dies, paper and instructions to make these cards. I loved her cute worm paper so much that I created a 3rd card with a different way to use her die set. I even gave one of the worms googly eyes that make me smile.


Here is the card I made with the many supplies we received from Lawn Fawn.



I loved the fun fold we learned in Scrapbook.com's class with the huge die set we received and the two awesome paper packs. Here are the rest of the cards I made with some of the supplies from the rest of the classes:




The last two cards were not like those taught but that is OK- I have the supplies and can make cards with them in my style as many times as I want. 

Are you convinced yet? I highly recommend if you are a card maker, check out the details here and consider joining us next spring.

No comments: