Monday, October 21, 2024

Friendship Bracelets and Disco Balls Shine Bright With Spellbinders Foils


I just received new Spellbinders products from the Shine Bright by Carissa Wiley and Beads of Friendship collections and I had so much fun playing with them with all sorts of different papers for my newest video here. The card above is the one I make step by step in the video. The "world" in the center is actually a disco ball from the Disco Impressions BetterPress and die set  and I use it many times as you will see in the cards below. But I made it a globe or world for this card with loving hands of all colors sharing love, joy and peace. The background was made with  two impressions of the new Sparkle Background Hot Foil plate and I used it again and again the cards below. 


The new Heart Hands die set from Spellbinders and Bestie Alphabet Beads are so fun to design with and I said "Choose Joy - The World Needs More" as a perfect sentiment on this card.

In the new video I show many cards I made with the Shine Bright Collection and Spellbinders Gold and Silver Treasured Assortment Packs of glitter and mirror cards of all types. Here are two I made with glitter cardstock, mirror card and patterned paper:




And here is one I made with red velvet paper and more of the gold and silver metallic papers:


I had great fun trying hot foiling on many different surfaces with the new collections of BetterPress plates from Spellbinders (which can be letterpressed or hot foiled) for my new video! I hope my cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: