Thursday, October 10, 2024

Swiftie Friendship Bracelets with New Spellbinders Release


I admit I do not listen to today's music so I can not claim to be a Swiftie, but I do admire Taylor Swift and decided to make a card with Spellbinder's new Beads of Friendship release honoring her. I looked up on line what a Swiftie bracelet would look like and I found one that used the first letters of one of her songs - Never Ever Going Back. Here are some more pictures of the card I made:



I cut one inch off the sides of the card front and added the Heart Hands to that center. I hot foiled the Bestie Alphabet Beads with rainbow foil and then die cut the beads with the die that is part of that set. With the Bestie Alphabets Beads any word could be chosen for a friendship bracelet and that is what makes it so versatile and fun! 

No comments: