Wednesday, October 2, 2024

One Product That Will Make Gorgeous Holiday Cards and Tags in Minutes!


I love to make tags for Christmas gifts and with the new 49 and Market holiday rub ons and two sided cardstock, I made these in just a minute or two. No fancy dies needed- just nip the top corners, punch a hole and add some ribbon. 


In my new video here I also share several postcards made with the beautiful 49 and Market rub ons and the Vintage Postcard Stamp from Penny Black. Here is the other side of each of these and two more I made:



It is less expensive to mail a post card than cards so after making these postcards, it will save a little money to mail them too. As shown, the postcards don't need to be only for Christmas. I took a full sheet of 49 and Market flowers and butterflies, cut the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size and attached to the front of the first postcard here. As I show in the video, there is no need to rub on all the rub ons with a stick or bone folder. Simply attach them and run the whole piece through your die cutting machine. The pressure is perfect and way faster to perfectly attach the rub ons. Here is the back of these postcards:




No comments: