Monday, September 30, 2024

No Time to Make Holiday Cards and Tags? Rub-on and Go!



There is so much to get done to prepare for the holiday season not to mention busy family and work lives that we might not have enough time to make our own holiday cards and tags. In my new video here I share a product that solves that problem - 49 and Market Rub Ons along with their two sided cardstock. Above is the fun fold card I made step by step in the video. I added rub ons to all the layers of this book binding z-fold card in just seconds. No need to use the stick to rub on these in the traditional way- I share a tip to get perfect rub on placement with just one run through your die cutting machine. 

Here are the measurements (all in inches) to make a Book Binding Z-Fold like the one above that I made in the video: Card base is 5 1/2 x 11 and scored at 2 1/8, 4 1/4 and 5 1/2. Fold the first scored line up in a valley fold and the rest mountain fold. Glue the right side 1 1/4 inch together to fold book fold. (See video as that shows this clearly.) Top cover center piece is 5 1/4 x 3 and two sided pieces are 1 x 5 1/4. Inside center piece is 2 7/8 x 5 1/4. If you want to cover the inside left cover, that piece is 1 3/4 x 5 1/4. I cut a piece of the packaging for these rub-ons that matched the ones I chose for my card. 



This beautiful Christmas card took just minutes to make. The stars in red and green, the sentiment and the pine branch are all 49 and Market Rub Ons and all the two sided cardstock is also from new collections from 49 and Market. Here is another one I made with 49 and Market Rub Ons and two sided cardstock:




I love that sentiment and I picked this two sided cardstock from the new Evergreen Season collection because the sentiment had the same red checked pattern as the back of the cardstock. In the new video here I share many other projects including tags and postcards made in just a minute or two. 

No comments: