Wednesday, September 25, 2024

49 and Market Evergreen Season Bundle Secret Boxes


I purchased the 49 and Market Evergreen Season Bundle from my local stamp shop, Let's Create and have been having so much fun creating cards and tags with all the awesome products in it. I am a card maker and not usually a box maker, but when we purchased the bundle, we also received membership in a Facebook group where all the stores involved are posting many projects we can make with it. Scrapbook Super Station posted a video and excellent instructions on how to make boxes with secret drawers to put little presents in. Here is a look at the red and green box open:


I received 49 and Market cardstock and decorative elements like the laser cut elements shown on this box. I am almost out of the 49 and Market Evergreen Seasons Mini Laser Cut Elements as I used them on the cards I shared here earlier. So I purchased another larger set of the 49 and Market Evergreen Laser Cut Elements. Here is another look at this box:


The 49 and Market paper I used on the second box could be used for a holiday project or not and I made another box for a birthday not Christmas. I added 49 and 49 and Market Acetate laser cut pieces from another collection . Here is another look at this one open:






No comments: