Monday, September 16, 2024

Start With Rosemaling and Let Your Creativity Soar!


Oh my- the new Spellbinders Norwegian Rosemaling 3D Embossing Folder is so gorgeous that is was easy to make card after card with it as I show in my new video. This lovely 3D embossing folder is part of the new Winter's Grace Garden release from Susan Tierney-Cockburn and so are the flowers and vases you see on many of my cards. This is the gatefold card I made step by step in the video showing more of that white embossed beauty:




The Stitched Hi die is also from Spellbinders but I chose not to stitch it. I simply glued it on and emboss it as part of the whole white card front piece. Her are a couple more cards I shared in the video showing different ways to create with the same embossing folder:



The vase is part of a new Susan Tierney-Cockburn called Paper Whites with Glass Vase and I chose to die cut it out of mirror card and embossed it. I also embossed the background with the same 3D embossing folder, but then ran it through the die cut machine again so now there is a very subtle embossed background. 

I had so much fun designing with the 3D Norwegian Rosemaling Embossing Folder I kept playing and have even more cards to share with you in my new video. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: