Wednesday, September 18, 2024

3D Beauty Plus Dies, Inks and Stitching


In addition to the brand new 3D Norwegian Rosemaling Embossing Folder and floral die sets that are part of the Winter's Grace Garden from Spellbinders and Susan Tierney-Cockburn, I recently purchased the Spellbinders Stitched Starfilled Background. I share all of them in my new video here. I thought it would be fun to combine the stitched background with embossing and on the card above I didn't stitch any of the background. I embossed the blue vellum vase and cut out embossed leaves for inside the vase.


I brushed on gold ink to the embossed areas of this card and stitched stars only on the unembossed areas of this card. On the card below, I stitched some of the stars and the white embossing is subtle for a pretty look:


One 3D embossing folder inspired me to make many different cards and I share them all in this video. 

No comments: