Tuesday, September 17, 2024

49 and Market Evergreen Seasons Laser Cuts and Penny Black Images


I love 49 and Market rub-on transfers and have created many cards with them. I hadn't played with 49 and Market's Laser Cut Elements until I received them as part of the 49 and Market Evergreen Season Bundle and now I can't wait to find some more! They are delicate gorgeous laser cut images and I had so much fun creating cards and tags with them. I combined them with Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple Christmastime images to make all the cards and tags I share here. The cardinal image inside the chipboard frame is from Penny Black. I added all the greens, the sentiment and floral images to decorate this card. The inside sentiments are also from the Evergreen Seasons Bundle. 


I framed this lovely Penny Black image with a chipboard frame and added some trees, a Christmas pickup, a sentiment and a lantern all from 49 and Market. 


Here is another pair of cards I made and decorated with 49 and Market's Evergreen Season Mini Laser Cut Elements. This Penny Black cardinal image is framed with a Penny Black snowflake frame and decorated with more Evergreen Season Laser Cut Elements. The inside sentiment is another from the cardstock in the Evergreen Seasons Bundle. Here is one more card I made with a Penny Black image and more laser cut elements from 49 and Market:


I also added Evergreen Seasons rub-on transfers to the center of this card:


I also made some tags by cutting the Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple Christmastime images with a Crealies tag die and then added dimensional laser cut elements:


I also made a bunch of gorgeous Christmas cards and postcards with many of the rub-ons in the 49 and Market bundle and will be sharing those in a video and here on the blog soon. 

No comments: