Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Celebrate You Foiled Fun Fold Card From Newest Video


I love fun folds and the newest foils and Designer Toner Sheets from Brutus Monroe and Therm O Web and I had so much fun designing with them for my latest YouTube video here. I show in the video how to add rainbow foil to foiled pieces made with the Brutus Monroe TOW Marble Designer Toner Sheets and Dry Brush foil and this is one of the cards I designed. I started with a pre-cut and scored Slider Die Cut card from The Paper Cut so making this fun fold card was super easy. The "Celebrate You" die cut was cut out of glittery Sugar Coated felt from Taylored Expressions and more rainbow foil. I had to buy the matching Celebrate You die and stamp set from Neat & Tangled because I loved the message and also supported a great cause. Just look at some of the matching sentiments from Neat & Tangled in the inside of this pull up slider card: 


I love these sentiments! Wouldn't this card be perfect for a friend or family member going through a tough time with a sickness or other troubles? I added some punched stars out of more of that foiled rainbow paper to the card. The stamps and dies from Neat & Tangled and the rainbow and Dry Brush marbled foil from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil combine for a beautiful card and I love how it turned out! 

Check out my latest video for more foiled fun folds.

I am also giving away two huge prizes exclusively on Instagram so be sure to click one or both of the pictures on the right side of the blog before 8/18/18 at midnight to go to the posts and learn how you can win there!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card design and love the foiling on it.