Monday, August 20, 2018

Video: Backgrounds with the Sparkle of Glitter But No Mess!


If you are like me, you love the sparkle of glitter on our cards but not the mess, right? I know people who do not even want to receive a card that was made with loose glitter because of the possible mess and sometimes even breathing problems. In my newest video, I share a way to get the sparkle of glitter without the mess of glitter. IRL this card is very sparkly but that is hard to show in a still photograph. Be sure to watch the video here to see step by step how to make this card and the sparkle of that background. I sponged and blended three colors of Distress Oxide and then applied Versamark ink and Nuvo glitter embossing powder (Shimmering Pearl) to make this gorgeous sparkly background. Then I die cut and attached a lovely Sue Wilson Santa frame and perfect sentiment. I believe! On the inside I stamped a new stamp from Stampendous and it is my wish for you:


Thanks for watching, sharing and subscribing and also for your visit here today. Thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

I am entering this card in the current challenge at Scrapy Land.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Karen - I can see some of the sparkle, so it must be amazing IRL. I will pop over and see the video.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and another great video.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely stunning card Karen! I love all of the gorgeous glittery touches!