Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Merry and Bright Stampendous! Impossible Card


This "merry and bright" snowman from Stampendous! is sure to bring a smile to the persons who receive this card! I created a 5 x 7 portrait landscape impossible card out of two sided Christmas cardstock. When I first started playing with the impossible fold, I found this blog post and video by MayMay that shared templates for all different sizes of the impossible fold card. I chose the last template she shows in her blog post, but increased the side smaller pieces to 1 1/4 inches wide. Making that change made the card sturdier and created a pop up that was the perfect size for the cute Smiling Snowman from Stampendous. I paper pieced his wardrobe and added an oval "Merry and Bright" from the Christmas Bright set of dies and stamps. 


On the back side of the 5 x 7 impossible card, I added a tag for my signature with another cute Stampendous snowman and some snowflakes.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this fabulous fold Karen, and you have made a wonderful card with it
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fold I had not heard of before either. It looks like it would really be impossible for me to do it as well, but I see you made it work wonderfully with your great card. I love the images you used. Cute and adorable snowmen.