Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Did Someone Say Bibbidi Bobbidi Booze?

I have been having so much fun designing cards with new stamp sets from Taylored Expressions and new foils and Designer Toner Sheets from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil! I am in love with the boozy Sarcasti-Chick dressed in her Halloween witch costume  and the LOL sentiments from Taylored Expressions! I added them to a side step card created with pre-cut and scored cardstock from The Paper Cut. I foiled the Brush Strokes Designer Toner Sheets with Sunrise Deco Foil and then added red foil to the negative foiled sheet. That process is very easy to do and I show how on my video posted here. I added a glass of wine cut out of more foil with a die cut from My Creative Time. Here is another look at the boozy Sarcasti-Chick witch:


Hope this card puts a smile on your face and the face of the person I send it to. Like Taylor and I like to say - Share Joy! 


I am also giving away two huge prizes exclusively on Instagram so be sure to click one or both of the pictures on the right side of the blog before 8/18/18 at midnight to go to the posts and learn how you can win there!