Thursday, January 10, 2019

Circle Framing of Winter Clear Views Transparencies


Today I am sharing two more cards from my newest video featuring Clear Views transparencies, embossing folders and dies from my favorite companies. I created circular framing on both of today's cards and backed the transparency picture with specialty papers that enhance their beauty. 

The card above features Memory Box's Circle Trees die cut out with a stitched circle die from Gina Marie Designs. I layered the transparency over richio paper and attached over a snowflake embossed (Darice) cardbase. "Thinking of you" was cut out of Tonic Studios mirror card with a die from Papertrey Ink.

I have been designing with Clear View transparencies for years and now there is a place you can buy them too! If you like the transparencies I show and would like to purchase some, simply visit this page on the Let's Create website, chose the ones you like and call them at 715-424-1343 to place your order. The cost of each sheet of 8 transparency pictures is $4.50 and $5.50 with adhesive backing which makes them so much easier to attach. 


The snowy scene in this winter card just sparkles from the glitter cardstock background cut out with the stitched circle die from Gina Marie Designs. The layered shaped frame was cut with the Issa Snowflake Layered Die set from Birch Press Designs out of two shades of Tonic mirror card and one white layer. "Warm Winter Wishes" is a new favorite die from Stamplorations.

I am really happy with how all these winter cards with Clear View transparencies turned out and hope you will watch the video and give them a try!

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Karen - you have really made these transparencies look fabulous on the cards with fantastic framing.
Blessings
Maxine

MaryG said...

OMG - Love these cards!! I have the circle trees die, and I never thought to put a transparency (or a stamped image) behind it. I've only done stenciled backgrounds. This is a great idea!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and wonderful card designs.

Jane Luxem said...

Love the purple transparency card.....but they are both beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

Such stunning cards Karen! I especially love the first one!