Monday, January 14, 2019

Video - Valentines and Love Cards with Crealies Creative Dies


I recently discovered a new website full of unique dies and as most of you know, I am a die cut addict. Since I am not looking for a cure anytime soon, I have ordered twice from Crealies which is located in The Netherlands. The dies are very reasonably priced as is shipping costs and both times I received my order in just over a week. In the my newest video here, I share some love and valentine cards I made with Crealies creative dies. This is the card I show how to make in the video. 


I love "cards in a box" and have made this size from scratch before, so it can be done. The dies I have seen previously on the market were for much smaller cards and I was able to resist those. But look at the scalloped and rounded edges on this "card in a box" die from Crealies! This die set makes this card so easy and I am so glad I purchased it! In the video, I changed the card I made up to be a wedding card since I only need one "love you" card for Valentine's Day (just one husband here:) Here are some more views:


I used Tonic Studios Opera Red and Silver mirror card for all the diecuts on this card in a box. The "love you" and the "Mr. & Mrs." on the wedding card I make in the video are from Honey Bee Stamps. The striped heart on the right flap and the heart sprinkle trail on the left flap are from Simon Says Stamp. The floral lace heart on the back flap is by Elizabeth Crafts Moda Scrap. The inside pop up pieces are a dancing couple from Die-Versions and "forever" from Stamplorations. 

To see how easy it is to make this "card in a box" and how it folds flat to mail, as well as several other love cards I made with Crealies dies, click this link to watch my newest YouTube video here. Thanks for visiting my blog, and watching and sharing my videos. You are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is fantastic and so very gorgeous. Wonderful colors and papers.