Tuesday, January 29, 2019

More Sizzix and Spellbinders 3D Shadow Box Cards


I love 3D stand up cards and in my newest video, I show how to make shadow box cards with new dies from Sizzix and Spellbinders. I made this 3D water scene with the Spellbinders Grand Dome 3D card die set. Can you see the totally realistic water in the background of this card? I stamped that with a new Multi-Step stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps called Ocean Waters. The sentiment dies and some of the ocean critters were cut with dies from Karen Burniston. Here are some more views of this card from the side, folded down to mail and from the back: 





Creating these 3D shadow box cards is easy as I show in my newest video here. Here is another I made for the video:



I made this white on white winter birthday card using the many scenery dies included in the Sizzix Holiday Shadow Box #2 die set by Katelyn Lizardi. I also used a stitched snowflake backgound die from Kat Scrappiness and sentiment dies from Karen Burniston. Here is a view from the side showing the three snowbanks and various trees and buildings included in the Sizzix die set (34 dies!) 



Thanks for visiting my blog today and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos on YouTube. Thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

No comments: