Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Patchworkzz Circle Love Cards with Crealies Dies


I combined two products I love to make this circular love card from my newest video: dies from Crealies and Clear Views transparencies, and I am thrilled with how the card turned out. As I explained last week in my video here, Clear Views transparencies are beautiful pictures on transparencies that can be used to create gorgeous cards. They are now available to be purchased at a local stamp shop. You can see the choices here on their website and then call Let's Create at 715-424-1343 to order them. I used transparencies called Puppy Love and Love Actually to make this card. 

The die from Crealies I used to make these cards is called Patchworkzz Circle and is one of several Patchworkzz die sets you can find here. They cut shapes into stitched puzzle pieces that are so fun to create with! Here is a picture of the inside of this love card and another Valentine I made:




The inside of the first card was made with another sweet "puppy love" transparency picture and a Tonic Studios die. The second card shows all the pieces of the Patchworkzz circle die so you can see you can put two layers of the circle puzzle on a card if you wish. I die cut the inside circle message out of the same designer paper I used on the front. 

To see more cards made with the creative dies available at Crealies, click this link and watch my newest video. I appreciate every minute you watch a video of mine, your likes and shares, and your visits to my blog here!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards. I love the patchwork circle die and the ways you used it.