Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Pocket Letter for My Grandson and One You Could Win Too!


I had never heard of a pocket letter before I joined in a collaboration video hop and made a pocket insert for the Valentine's Day Pocket Letter you could win full of crafty goodies and mini works of art! That video and all the details on how you could win can be found here. 

Pocket letters are made with 9 pocket trading card binder pages and in each pocket little presents and opportunities for creativity are placed. I made this one for my 3 year old grandson using the fun Super Friends stamp set from Motion Crafts and sparkly foil and foil-mates from Gina K and Therm O Web. I also used alphabet and word dies from Karen Burniston and Honey Bee Stamps.

Some of the stamps in this and all stamp sets from Motion Crafts by Uchi's Designs are animated stamps. That motion is impossible to show with still pictures so I made a little video to show you that:


Isn't that fun? I know Evan is going to love it! Here is a picture of the goodies I put in each pocket for him:



A three year old boy will love these, but you would love the goodies in this collaborative crafty pocket letter you could win:


Behind each mini work of art are some crafty goodies! Watch my video here for the secret code word to use in the comment and then watch and comment on the other videos for more chances.

I am entering my pocket letter for my grandson in the "Have a Heart" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous pocket letter for Evan!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Luxem said...

This is too cute, Karen!

Marge said...

Awesome collection of lovely mini cards, Karen ! Love each design.
Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge