Thursday, November 14, 2019

Altenew Botanical Rhapsody Wide Washi Tape Cards


If you follow me you know I can't resist pretty wide washi tapes but when I first saw the Botanical Rhapsody wide washi tape from Altenew, the black and white color scheme did not speak to me. A friend bought it though and shared some with me, and I realized you can put the black and white wide washi tape over different colors and patterns and it looks totally different and very cool each time! This first card I put it over a black triangular patterned cardstock and die cut out triangles from Reverse Confetti. (I cased this sketch idea from Pinterest and have used it several times but have lost who to give credit to...) I also cut out a few of the leaves and flowers and did just a bit of coloring, added a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and some gems from Gina Marie Designs. 



I attached the black and white wide washi tape to blue and pink cardstock and die cut a stitched circle from the pink continuing the pattern from one to the other on this card. I also die cut LOVE, raised it on black fun foam and put the letters back for the eclipse look.

I sure had fun this week playing with and sharing cards with Altenew's wide washi tape! 

I am entering the first card in the Thinking of You challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is washi tape? Bring it on.! Where have I been!! Lol. Your two cards are fab. Especially love the second one. Hugs Mrs A.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this look! Great cards.