Monday, November 11, 2019

Video - Altenew Tapes & Stencils With Dies - A Triple Play For Easy Lovely Cards


I knew when I saw the newest release of wide washi tapes and stencils from Altenew, I was not going to able to resist any of them! I sure had fun designing cards with all the new Altenew washi tapes and die cut tapes and stencils for my newest video here.

 I think my favorite of the new washi tapes from Altenew is this Gilded Greenery wide washi tape. All you need with the washi tape to make a gorgeous card is a few die cuts such as the new Cardinal Layering Die from Taylored Expressions, a pretty sentiment from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions and a pine bough from Impression Obsession.

This is the card I show how to make in the new video here. The washi tape on the side is called Deco Lines and I also use a new layering stencil set from Altenew called Classic Pine. As I show in the video, I brushed on green distress ink on the pine needles and Deco Foil Transfer Gel on the pine cones. When that was dry, I ran the piece through my MINC with a gold foil from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil. The pretty sentiment is by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. 

I love how these cards turned out, and they were so easy to make with the new washi tapes and stencils from Altenew! I hope you watch the video and are inspired to try some of these products and ideas yourself!

No comments: