Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Easy Christmas Cards with Patterned Paper and Marianne Designs Anja's Folding Circle Die


I recently purchased a gorgeous pad of winter themed designer paper from Crafter's Companion and used it in these circle shaped cards for my newest video here. The die used to make these circle cards is called Anja's Folding Circle Die and is from Marianne Designs. Here is what the inside of this card looks like: 

  
All the circle and semi-circle dies in this set are stitched and make this shaped card so easy to create. The "peace" die is a favorite from Quietfire Designs. 


My second version of a circle card uses all the dies from the Anja's Folding Circle die set and on the inside a perfect sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. To see all my easy to make holiday cards made with designer papers, click here and watch the new video.

I am entering the 1st card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: