Tuesday, November 19, 2019

More Easy Stenciled Cards for Special Guys


These two guys cards were made with two stencils and a favorite deer frame die from Impression Obsession and are a result of a "happy mistake". I started with a stencil from Prima but thought it was not enough stenciled color for the background. So since it was ruined anyway, I tried my second stencil on top and loved the result! It looks like camouflage, right? I used both the positive and negative parts of the IO Deer Frame along with a scripty hello from Tonic Studios and a small Happy Birthday die from Crealies.



I am making many cards for all those on my brother's Honor Flight to thank them for their service, and this stenciled card was easy to make and perfect for that. I used a Memory Box stencil and stamps from Gina Marie Designs. 

If you ever struggle to make cards for guys of any age, I suggest you try using some stencils on your cards as I show in my newest video here. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful ways of using the stencils.

newest land said...

hey great
thank you for sharing such nice and useful information
آموزش بستن کراوات
حذف اکانت تلگرام
حذف اکانت اینستاگرام