Monday, November 4, 2019

Video - Designer Paper and Dies For Easy and Unique Holiday Cards


Christmas and holiday cards can be so easy to make when you combine pretty designer papers and dies! I admit I do not use my designer paper nearly enough but I was inspired to play with two sided designer papers after seeing a double rolled frame card on Anne Temple's blog. I learned how to do these double rolled frame cards from Anne and share in my newest video here how I made mine for this video. I also share many other easy to make holiday cards made with some new favorite dies in the video.

This unique double rolled frame card is easiest to make with two sided designer paper as in the next two samples. But what if you do not have two sided dp? Anne shared a tip I never thought of- take two pieces of one sided dp and color copy one onto the back of the other- brilliant, right? That is what I did on this sample that I show how to make in the video. Joy is a favorite Christmas sentiment die from Suzanne Cannon and Quietfire Designs.



Here are two more samples of the double rolled frame cards I made for this video and on both of these cards the sentiment dies are my favorites from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions.

I love this idea for Christmas and holiday cards as well as for any other season or reason! To see all the easy to make holiday cards I made with designer paper and favorite dies, watch the video here.

Thanks for your visit today and your support of my YouTube channel! 

I am entering the 3rd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: