Thursday, January 16, 2020

Friend Like Gnome Other Birthday Pop Up Card


Today I am sharing one more Gnomie card from my newest video featuring Simon Says Stamp's Lil' Gnome. The sentiment on the front is from a set by Lawn Fawn. But as with all cards made with Karen Burniston's pop up dies, the real magic happens when the card is opened:

Another super cute Gnomie and birthday balloons rise out of the present and wish the lucky recipient Happy Birthday! The inside gnome and balloons are on a piece of acetate and below is what the die apparatus looks like from the side. I watched Karen's video here to learn how to make the magic happen and it is not hard to do.

The Happy Birthday die is also from Karen Burniston and is my favorite because of the cheerful perfect sized font and because the little i is dotted without having to try to save a separate piece! Little things like that make me happy- little but brilliant! 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land (used several Karen Burniston dies.)

To see more cards made with this darling Lil' Gnome die, watch my newest video here. 

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute inside and out. I like the colors and patterns of paper you used on the inside.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute gnome card inside and out.