Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New Gorgeous Glitz Glitter Gel Colors From Therm O Web and Gina K Designs!


I was lucky to get my hands on two of the four new colors of Glitz Glitter Gels just being released at Creativation by Therm O Web and Gina K Designs and I made a couple cards with them right away. The Brilliant Blue is so pretty on black or any colored cardstock and also on white through a stencil! I applied some of the Brilliant Blue through a Bright Rosa stencil onto black cardstock for the background of this card. When it was dry (which doesn't take long at all), I die cut the outline of the Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Butterfly and raised that up over the floral outline of the same SSS die set. The sentiment is a new one from Sue Wilson.


The Glitz Glitter Gels are so sparkly with glitter and that is hard to capture in a photograph. I used the same stencil for this card and added some punched butterflies and gems. The "sparkle" is a die set from Honey Bee Stamps that has the word and two layers you can choose to use or not. I chose the larger outline which has dots all around the edge for this card. Sparkle is the perfect word for these cards because they totally sparkle with all that gorgeous Brilliant Blue Glitz Glitter Gel (which will be available soon here.)

At Creativation, Therm O Web and Gina K introduced three other new colors too - a lovely lavender and an Iridescent which I can't wait to get  those to try on dark colors and over stenciled inked images! And a Silver I did receive and will share on cards and a  video next week! 

2 comments:

Sue D said...

so pretty. I haven't tried glitter gels before.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous cards.ihave notbtried Glitter Gels myself yet. I was tempted but resisted as I had too many things already. And money is tighter now.