Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Staying Alive Riley Shines and Sparkles With New Silver Glitz Glitter Gel

Silver is another of the new colors of Glitz Glitter Gels just now being revealed from Therm O Web and Gina K Designs and I made these two cards with it and Staying Alive Riley from Riley and Company for my newest video. For my first card I applied the Silver Glitz Glitter Gel through a stencil from Gina K Designs. I paper pieced Riley's suit and added a perfect sentiment for this card from Honey Bee Stamps. 
Riley is "Staying Alive" like John Travolta on this sparkly card. The stars stencil is from Echo Park and "sparkle" is a layered die set from Honey Bee Stamps. 

The new Silver Glitz Glitter Gel is even more sparkly than a still photo can show and I recommend it very highly! It should be available soon from Therm O Web and Gina K Designs. To see how easy it is to add brilliant sparkle to your cards, watch my newest video here.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

So pretty with the silver and blue.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and shimmery card designs. Cute moose image used on them.