Monday, January 13, 2020

Video - Gnome Cards For Special Gnomies For Any Season Or Reason


I tried real hard to resist jumping on the Gnome bandwagon, but when I saw the Lil' Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp on sale on Black Friday, I couldn't resist. He is so cute! I made several cards with him and am sharing them in my newest video for Special Gnomies. 

This is the winter card I show how to make in the video. The gorgeous scene inside the lantern die from Sugar Pea Designs is a Clear Views Transparency picture. I embossed the card base with a Darice embossing folder. 
This side view shows that the Lil' Gnome is raised on an Action Wobble so he wobbles and jiggles when touched. The wish inside this card is for "Warm Winter Wishes" so it can be sent now or used as a holiday card next December. 

I had so much fun designing with this darling Lil' Gnome I made several cards and shared them in the new video. Thanks for your visit here and your support of my YouTube channel.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another great card with the transparency and photo.

Sue D said...

Cute gnome and love the lantern.