Friday, January 31, 2020

Purple, Black and White Color Swap Cards

I signed up for a color swap challenge in the Let's Make Cards Facebook Group and the colors we were to use were purple, black and white. I am loving the new Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Butterfly die I just got and used her on two cards I made. I also used purple Glitz Glitter Gel from Therm O Web and Gina K Designs through a favorite stencil from Bright Rosa and this card features a layered hello from Tonic Studios.


When I am playing with Glitz Glitter Gel, I like to make several pieces on dark and white cardstock. I cut the white piece apart with diagonal lines and placed back on the purple card front. This Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Butterfly was popped up on pop dots. 

Both cards are in the mail to brighten someone's day. Why not have a play and then do the same?

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Pretty butterflies and great color combo.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful designs and I love the colors.