Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Altenew's Painted Fantasy Wide Washi Tape and Crealies Create A Card #15



In my newest video I share how to make great fun fold cards with Crealies Create A Card dies as well as pretty wide washi tapes from Altenew. This card was created with Crealies #15 Create A Card die set and Altenew's Painted Fantasy wide washi tape. The wonky circle dies are from Gina Marie Designs and the perfect sentiment is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. The view above is the card opened up and would be perfect for display. It folds flat as in this picture for mailing: 



As I explain in the video, there are templates on the Crealies website that help you line up the dies and created easy beautiful fun fold cards. I chose to add a piece of pink behind the center circles but you can choose to leave that open if you prefer. The Altenew Painted Fantasy wide washi tape was attached to pink cardstock and then cut out as shown. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

So pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the Washi tape.