Saturday, March 28, 2020

Club Challenge One Layer Sympathy Card


My stamp club is meeting virtually this month and our challenge was to make a one layer card and mail it another member of the club. That type of card is a challenge for me because I always layer on a contrasting color. I learned that is not necessary because I do love how this card turned out. I used two colors of blue ink and stencils from Visible Image and The Crafter's Workshop. The sentiment stamp is from Crackerbox Palace. 

Remember to hop in the huge Save the Crafty YouTuber Video Hop where there are prizes to be won at every stop! You  can start at my video here where I have a prize valued at $50! Leave a comment on the video on my YouTube channel before April 5, 2020.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Beautiful one layer card and great idea to meet virtually and send each other a card.

Celeste Goff said...

I love how this card turned out too Karen. You crushed it with that beautiful butterfly image! I'm sure your card partner is going to love it too!