Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Two More Mixed Sentiment Fonts on Fun Backgrounds Cards


Today I am sharing the last two cards I created when I was playing with mixing die fonts on unique backgrounds for my newest video here. One of my favorite new dies is the Memory Box Pinpoint Leaf background plate that I used to create this pretty background with Tonic Studios Golden Satin Mirror Card. Another current favorite of mine are sentiment dies from Sue Wilson and I mixed those with a "fabulous" sentiment die from Ellen Hutson. The flowers are dies from Crealies and I added some gems from Gina Marie Designs.



For this card I simply mixed some "hello" sentiment dies on a pretty blue background. I hope the cards I made for the new video here inspire you to look at your sentiment dies and mix and match the fonts for a fun way to add variety to your cards.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards with the mixed die fonts.