Monday, March 23, 2020

Video - Die Cut Crazy Video Series - Cards For Music Lovers


As part of my continuing Die Cut Crazy Video Series, today's new video features cards for music lovers with many new and favorite dies. Here are some pictures of the record player turntable card I show how to make in the video: 



The front and top inside feature some fun musical dp from Our Daily Bread and sentiments from My Favorite Things called "For the Record." I used the My Favorite Things die set  called "Turntable" to make the record player with an arm and record that move and spin. 


I used the Impossible Card die set from Crealies to make this "impossible" card very easily including the layers. The jazz man die is from Tonic Studios and I used some more of the musical dp from Our Daily Bread. Here is a look from the top:

Of course both cards fold flat to mail. To see how easy it is to make a pop up turntable card and more musical card samples, please click to watch the video here. Thanks for your visit here today and your support of my YouTube channel. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card designs. That record player looks so real!

Sue D said...

I like the music theme and the awesome record player.