Monday, February 27, 2023

Crealies Gate Fold Pop Up Surprise Cards


Easter is coming and kids of all ages love to get interactive pop up cards in the mail, right? Just look at what happens when this card comes out of it's envelope:


The Easter chick in her decorated egg wiggles and dances on an Action Wobble and the card stands up for display. In my new video here I show how easy this card was to make with the new On The Move #15 Fold Flat Box Card die set from Crealies. I think this card looks like a traditional gatefold card until the card pops open and so I made this card with the die set too:



I love a versatile die set that can be used in many different ways to stretch our crafty dollars! I chose to add a belly band on this card and not to fold in the triangular folds on the top and bottom and have a perfect gatefold card. The layers with and without stitching are part of the die set too, and I added a Heart with Rough Edges and the wish is a layered Texto Negativo Happy Anniversary die, both from Crealies of course.

This is the wedding or anniversary card I show how to make step by step in the new video. I like being able to choose if I want two layers with the top layer stitched or not, or one layer as I did on the triangles and the inside piece. Here you can see this card fits easily into an A2 envelope and will pop up to delight the recipient and stand up for display. 


I had great fun playing with the Crealies On The Move #15 die set and hope these cards and my new video encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love these cards.

Lagene said...

I absolutely love these cards and am saving up to order this die!